It's been raining all week and classes has been suspended. It is so nice to stay in and snuggle down in bed all day. As much as I'd want to sleep the whole day off, I can't. So here are some of the things I do when classes are suspended.
- Watch movies and TV series - perfect time to catch up on my favorite TV series and the movies I missed a couple of months back.
- Listen to my rainy day playlist - there are some songs I like listening to when it's cuddle weather, I'm sure I'm not the only one! :)
- Read a book - I like staying up all night to read whether it's a real book or an e-book
- Read the blogs of my favorite bloggers - I love reading someone else's blog and I usually pick up a tip or two on how to improve myself and my blog content as well :)
- Write on my blog - (obviously!) the rain makes it hard for me to think of something good to write so I always look for inspiration (ie. Watching Confessions of a Shopaholic - it makes me all giddy and happy whenever I watch it. Such a feel-good movie)
Too in love with my new pair of socks from Proppy Socks PH I got this pair from my Lazada Loot Bag and I instantly fell in love with it. The colors are so bright and the fabric is really comfy!
Who says Proppy socks are for men only?? :p
These lovely rings are from Tequila Crafts, aren't they cute?? :) And it goes well with almost anything! Very simple & versatile accessories. You can follow them on instagram: @tequilacrafts
Red Sweater from Cotton On | High Waist Shorts from Greenhills | Metallic Clutch from Zalora Philippines | Heart Necklace from Forever 21 | Rings from Tequila Crafts | Socks from Proppy PH
Stay safe and dry!
PS. You can order a bag like mine at Zalora Philippines and you can use the discount code: ZBAP1RC on your first purchase to get 15% Discount!