I've always had this admiration for make up. I love trying out different brands and making sure I give each make up brand a chance to showcase their products. Just like every normal girl, I also started experimenting from drug store make up brands to high end make up brands. Often times, I mix and match each product to achieve the look that I'm going for.
Sleek Make Up is one of the brands that I've recently been introduced to. Some blogger friends have tried it but this would be the first time that I get to test out the products. These products were sent to me by Sleek Make Up but I will make sure to give you utterly honest reviews about it. I'm so excited to share my thoughts about the new highlight palette so let's get right into it!
Products I got:
- Solstice Highligting Palette
- Matte Me in Fired Up
- True Color Lipstick in Stiletto
- Eu La La Lip Liner
- Face Form in Light
Solstice Highligting Palette
- I love the quality of the product.
- It is really worth using especially when you love strobing.
- The scent is very subtle.
- I'm not very keen on cream highlighters.
- I don't feel comfortable using the small brush that comes with it.
Matte Me in Fired Up
- Really easy to glide on the lips.
- The color is bold and attractive.
- Dries very easily.
- Doesn't feel like sand and doesn't feel to dry on the lips.
- Not waterproof. Can easily be removed when you drink water.
True Color Lipstick in Stiletto
- Easy to apply.
- Smooth and soft on the lips.
- Highly pigmented.
- Not as matte as I expected it to be.
Eu La La Lip Liner
- Fills in my lines on the lips.
- No foul smell.
- High quality.
- Doesn't last too long.
- Can be erased easily.
Face Form in Light
- High quality.
- Very pigmented.
- Set doesn't come with a blush brush.
- Contour part is very light. If you're a morena like me, you have to apply more product for it to be visible on the skin.
- I am not loving the blush shade. It's too orange-y for me.
- Highlighter just gives enough shimmer and light.
Sleek Make Up just released the Solstice Highlighting Palette which gives the perfect shimmer and highly pigmented metallic finish. It comes with three powder type highlighter and one cream. The consistency is soft and really blendable. I like the shade Ecliptic because of its warm undertone and the pearly shimmer. All in all, this is by far, the best highlighting palette that I've ever tried.
I also used the products as my eye shadow for this look since the shades are very versatile and easy to blend.
To cap off this post, I must say that the quality of the make up brand is excellent and worth the price. If you want to invest on medium to high quality make up, I suggest you try out Sleek Make Up. I've been using it for a week now and I haven't gotten any break outs of some sort so I guess it's safe on my skin. I hope you guys liked this post and if you want more make up reviews please let me know! :)